Lampoon Publishing House
- Use policy: General Conditions
- Trade and Retail policy
- Shipping policy
- Return and Refund policy
- Payment policy
Chapter 1 – USE POLICY
Point 1.1 General Conditions
The Website www.prototipo.store is managed by Lampoon Publishing House S.R.L. with headquarters in Milan, Italy, Via Bagutta 14, 20121, Milan, VAT No: 089.343.009.66 (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, LPH). Access and navigation of the website www.prototipo.store are governed by these Conditions of Use, so by accessing and browsing the website www.prototipo.store users shall agree to comply with such Conditions. Access to the Website and its services is intended both for personal use and for commercial, business and professional activity. The General Conditions published herein shall govern the agreement of general use (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, the Agreement) to users of the website (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, the Users or User), through electronic means, browsing and navigating the website www.prototipo.store (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, the Website), owned and managed by Lampoon Publishing House SRL with headquarters in Italy, Milan, Via Bagutta 14, postal code 20121, Italian VAT No. 089.343.009.66 (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, LPH).
Point 1.2 Intellectual Property
The site and its contents (by way of example and not limited to: the works, images, pictures, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, menus, webpages, graphics, colors, patterns, tools, fonts and website design, newsletters, texts, databases, drawings), as well as the trademarks and distinctive signs used by LPH also in connection with the sale of goods, are owned or licensed to LPH and therefore protected by intellectual property rights (hereinafter, theMaterial). All Material is made available to the User by LPH and/or its licensors, exclusively for personal and non-commercial use. By way of example, the User must not:
- copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, play, display, communicate, modify, create derivative works, reverse engineer, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Website, or any part of the Material, including, by way of example, including or creating a link with the Website or any part of the Material, without prior written permission by LPH;
- access or use the Website or any part of the Material for commercial purposes or for any other purpose that competes with LPH and/or its licensors. Consequently, it is forbidden to reproduce, communicate, distribute, publish, alter or change, in any way or for any purpose, the Material unless expressly authorized in writing by LPH or by other rights holders where present. The trademarks and distinctive signs present on the Website used to distinguish the products sold on www.lampoonmagazine.com are the property of their respective owners and are used within the Website only for the purpose of distinguishing, describing and advertising the goods for sale.
Point 1.3 Protection of personal data
Point 1.4 Website Use
The User is solely responsible for his/her use of the Website and its content, and is solely responsible for the safeguard and proper use of his/her personal information, including the credentials used to access the Website and any harmful consequences that may result from incorrect use, loss or theft of such information.
Excluding liability for intent and gross negligence, LPH assumes no liability for the use of the Website and its content by the User that does not comply with current regulations, nor for providing incorrect or fake information, or data that pertains to third parties without the express consent of the latter.
LPH assumes no liability in relation to the malfunctioning of the Website or to damages caused to the User by using the Website, which are not causally related to LPH.
LPH publishes information on its website in order to provide a service to Users; however, it is not liable for any technical inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. When reported, LPH will immediately make any corrections.
LPH makes no guarantee that the information published on its website complies with the laws of the relevant jurisdiction applying to the User.
The Website is a secure website according to international Internet standards; therefore, the User’s device will not be affected by any viruses while browsing when this is carried out properly. However, LPH shall not be liable for any problems, damages, viruses or risks which the User may incur during improper use of the Website, and shall not be liable for any malfunction of the Website due to the deactivation of cookies in the user’s browser.
Users must agree to the terms and conditions of this legal notice, and must periodically visit this page for any updates, changes or corrections.
LPH reserves the right to make corrections and changes to the Website, as well as to change the terms and conditions of use of the Website where necessary without notice.
Point 1.5 Trade Policy
The offer and sale of products on the website www.prototipo.store are governed by the conditions set out in the paragraph Trade and Retail Policy below.
LPH carries out its e-commerce activities exclusively to end-users who are Purchasers.
Purchaser shall be taken to mean any natural person who operates on www.prototipo.store for purposes unrelated to entrepreneurial, business, craft or professional activities.
In view of its trade policy, LPH reserves the right not to follow up on orders from persons other than Purchasers or, in any case, orders that do not comply with its trade policy.
In particular, to make orders on the Website, Purchasers must be:
- over 18 years old;
- qualify to enter into a legally binding contract;
- have a valid POP email address;
- have a valid credit card: Visa, American Express, MasterCard or PayPal account.
On www.prototipo.store only top-quality products are offered for sale.
The main features of the products are presented on www.prototipo.store inside each product description.
LPH shall undertake to ensure that the description and/or photographic representation of the products are as faithful as possible to the products themselves. However, given the fact that the image quality may depend on the IT tools used, the perception of the description or photographic representation of the products may not correspond exactly to the products themselves; therefore, the images and videos accompanying the presentation of the products must be published on the Website as a mere description.
Point 1.6 Prices and Currency
The prices published are in Euro (EUR).
The final amounts charged to the credit card may vary depending on currency fluctuations and bank charges.
LPH invites Purchasers to contact their bank to find out the conversion value of the prices and bank charges relating to the transaction.
Credit cards will be charged in Euros, after which, due to variable exchange rates, the final price will be calculated and charged to the credit card with the exchange rate that applies on the day of the transaction.
Point 1.7 Promo Codes
Customers who have received a PROMO CODE via newsletters, social networks or on compliant promotional websites may enter the code when purchasing the order or during the checkout. Each code has a validity start and end date restricting its use, which cannot be extended.
Point 1.8 Order Processing
LPH reserves the right to refuse an order in the event that Global Collect does not receive approval from the customer’s bank. Once an order of available products has been placed, it is not possible to make changes to said order but it is possible to withdrawal as set forth under the Trade and Retail Policy. Orders placed separately will be dispatched separately. LPH reserves the right to delay a shipment if the order cannot be shipped for reasons beyond LPH control. Please note that during sales and promotions, there may be delays in delivery. LPH reserves the right to refuse to process any order and/or service at any time.
Chapter 2 – PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Lampoon Publishing House
Point 2.1 General Conditions
Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and in line with the Legislative Decree n. 196 of June 30 2003, and subsequent amendments and additions given by the Legislative Decree n. 101 of 10 August 2018, Lampoon Publishing House Srl (i.e. LPH), as Data Controller for Personal Data Processing, acting through its legal representative pro tempore, hereby informs you about the purposes and modalities of the collected personal data, their scope of communication and dissemination, as well as their nature and provision and specifically about the following.
Point 2.2 Purpose
Any personal data related to your person that are object of the processing and that are held by the Data Controller or which shall be requested at a later stage or communicated by third parties are necessary and come from data processing operations that you provided when registering for the LPH and shall be used as it follows.
without your express consent (pursuant to article 6 b) and e) of the GDPR), for the following purposes:
- execution of the services as promoted in the website https://prototipo.store ;
- fulfil pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from an existing relationship with you;
- fulfil legal or regulation obligations as well as European laws or an order from an Authority (such as money laundering regulations);
- exercise the rights of the Data Subject such as the right of defense in court;
only with your prior and specific consent (pursuant to article 7 of the GDPR and subsequent amendments and additions and article 130 of the Legislative Decree196/2003), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- to send you by email, mail and/or text message and/or phone calls, newsletter, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and customer satisfaction surveys on the quality of services provided;
- to send you by email, mail and/or text message and/or phone calls commercial communications and/or advertising material from third parties (e.g. business partners, insurance companies);
- to send you, also by email, market research requests, related to the products or services offered by the Data Controller
We hereby inform you that if you are already our customer, we could send you commercial communications related to services and products of the Data Controller similar to those you already used, except if you deny your consent (pursuant to article 130 c. 4 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and additions).
Point 2.3 Modalities
Personal data is processed using automated means and/or paper support by persons who are specifically appointed and it is carried out by means of the operations outlined in article 4 of the Privacy Regulation and article 4 n. 2) of the GDPR and in detail: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, adaptation or alteration, selection, extraction, comparison, use interconnection, blocking, dissemination, erasure or destruction of data. Your personal data are subject to both paper, electronic and or automated processing.
We also inform you that your personal data shall be processed in compliance with the modalities set forth in the GDPR 2016/679, namely:
- processed lawfully and fairly;
- collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- relevant, complete and not exceeding the purposes of the processing.
Point 2.4 Data Communication and Dissemination
Personal data may be processed by LPH employees for the purposes indicated in point 1) above. These designated employees shall receive adequate training and operating instructions from LPH and shall work under direct authority of the designated data processor. LPH might communicate personal data to third parties belonging to the following categories, to perform functional purposes such as administrative, accounting and tax activities and only if these activities are deemed necessary to comply with the obligations within the parties:
- public authorities and supervisory bodies;
- subjects who carry out collection and processing of data necessary for the purposes required in the contractual relationship with customers;
- insurance companies;
- credit verification companies;
- companies carrying out customer satisfaction activities;
- companies carrying out storage or data entry.
Personal data processing by third parties, acting as independent data processors, shall be carried out under the principle of fairness and the provisions of the laws.
The collected personal data shall not be disseminated by LPH.
Point 2.5 Data transfer
Personal data are stored in servers located within the European Union. It is understood that the Data Controller, if deemed necessary, reserves the right to move the servers outside of the EU. In such a case, the Data Controller guarantees that the transfer of data outside of the EU shall take place in line with applicable legal provisions and subject to entering into the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
Point 2.6 Rights of the Data Subject
We inform you that as Data Subject you have the rights listed below, that you may exercise by sending a specific request to the Data Controller and/or to the Data Processor.
Art. 15- Right of Access. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information on the processing.
Art. 16 – Right to rectification The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the Data Subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Art. 17 – Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the Data Controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay.
Art. 18 – Right to restriction of processing The Data Subject shall have the right to obtain from the Data Controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies: the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; the processing is unlawful and the Data Subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the Data Subject for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; the Data Subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 paragraph 1 pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Data Controller override those of the data subject.
Art. 20 – Right to data portability. The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided. In exercising his or her right to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, the data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
Art. 21 – Right to object. The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her pursuant to point (e) or (f) of Article 6, paragraph 1, including profiling based on those provisions.
Art. 22 – Automated individual decision-making, including profiling. The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her. The Data Subject shall also have the right, at any time, to withdraw consent to process personal data as well as the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of personal data. The Data Subject shall exercise his or her rights addressing the Data Controller.
Point 2.7 Data Controller
The Data Controller is LPH, a company under the Italian law with a registered office in Via Bagutta, 14 – 20121 Milan, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, who can be contacted at the following email address: [email protected].
For requests solely related to the processing of personal data, you may contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of LPH at the e-mail address: [email protected] or by writing to the postal address adding “Attn Data Protection Officer”.
The updated list of internal and external data processors can be accessed by sending a written request to the address of the registered office.
Point 2.8 Storage Period
Your personal data shall be stored for a period of time not exceeding the necessary for the above-mentioned purposes. In particular, your personal data shall be processed for the entire period of the signed contract in relation with the service we provide and also for the subsequent period within the terms established by the current legislation; within the period necessary to protect the rights of the data controller in the event of any disputes related to the provision of our services; in line with the provisions provided for by commercial and tax laws, we are required to keep data related to address, payment and order details for ten years. LPH has identified the risks that may affect privacy and has implemented procedures, technical and organizational measures (including physical ones) to safeguard your personal data and prevent destruction, loss, improper use or unauthorized disclosures of these data.
After the expiry of the statutory limitation period, we carry out a limitation of the processing, therefore the data shall be used exclusively to fulfil the storage obligations required by law.
Point 2.9 Nature of the data provision and processing without consent
In line with the current legislation on the processing of personal data, some of the aforementioned personal data may be processed without consent as they are collected to comply with legal obligations or for the execution of obligations arising from the contract. Pursuant to article 7 of the GDPR 2016/679, some types of data may be processed only with the explicit consent of the data subject. The provision of data and the related consent to the processing are therefore mandatory as it occurs in compliance with contractual and legal obligations even outside of the European Community. The refusal to provide the data will obligatorily lead to the termination of any relationship whatsoever, not allowing the processing of personal data. The data subject can revoke his/her consent to the processing of personal data at any time. This also applies to the revocation of the declarations of consent given to us before the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union, i.e. before 25 May 2018. Please note that the revocation will only become effective in the future. The processing that took place before the revocation shall not be affected.
Point 2.10 Cookies
Pursuant to the Legislative Decree n. 196 of June 30 2003, and subsequent amendments and additions introduced by the Legislative Decree n. 101 of 10 August 2018 in line with the European Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), LPH as Data Controller for the website, hereby informs you about cookies, their features and how to block them.
Point 2.11 What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by the user send and record on your PC or other device, such as a mobile, to be then sent again to the website upon each visit Cookies have different purposes: for instance to track users actions or preferences (such as login data, preferred language, preferred font size, other settings, etc.) so that the users do not have to choose them again upon each visit to the website or when navigating from one page to the other. They are used to electronically identify, track sessions and record information on the activities of the users accessing the website and they can also contain a unique ID code that keeps track of the activities of the users on that website for statistical or marketing purposes. Cookies can be passed from LPH, or from other websites (third-party cookies). Some of the activities on the website could not be performed without cookies that, in some cases, are necessary to technically operate the website.
There are three different types of cookies, different for their characteristics and purposes:
- Technical cookies: they are only used to transmit a communication on an electronic communication network, or if strictly necessary to give the service requested by the user. In other words, they are necessary to navigate the website or necessary to execute activities requested by the user.
- Session or navigation cookies: They are used to give users access to the secure login area of LPH, or to do online purchasing:
- Analytics cookies: they are used to collect statistical information on the number of users of the site or pages visited (for instance Google AdWords, Google Analytics e Mailchimp). Policies may vary on a regular basis and we thus advise you to check them regularly, where more detailed info is available:
Cookies can be created by our website or by third party sites.
There are two types of cookies on our website:
- Functionality cookies: They improve the user experience on the website of LPH and are based on preferred criteria and options (such as preferred language to avoid choosing it every time you visit or products selected for purchasing to be stored in the virtual shopping cart till the next access to the site).
- Profiling cookies: They are used to create profiles of the users in order to send marketing messages in line with the user’s preferences as indicated during the navigation. There are third-party cookies on our website that have access to the user’s data only for statistical purposes. Here below please find links to the third-party privacy policies and related consent forms. Policies and forms may vary on a regular basis and we thus advise you to check them regularly, where more detailed info are available:
All the above types of cookies are stored in your PC or mobile device for different periods of time, depending on their purpose. Cookies stored in your PC or mobile device can not access any data on your hard disk, transmit viruses or identify and use your email address nor be used for purposes different from those outlined above.
Now to customise your browser’s cookie settings
It is possible to customise your browser’s cookie settings to select the cookies you want to authorise, block or delete, completely or just in part. Here below how to customise the setting on the most commonly used browsers:
- Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/it/cookies.html
To have more info and details on the different types of cookies, on their purposes and functionalities, please visit the following sites (that are independent from our website) – www.AllAboutCookies.org e www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable cookie analytics and to block collection of navigation data from Google Analytics, you can download the browser add on: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
LPH will store the user’s preferences for cookies thanks to a technical cookie as detailed in the table above.
Please be informed that if you block or delete (completely on in part):
- technical cookies, you may not be able to use our website, browse the pages or use related services;
- functionality cookies, some services or functionalities of the website may not be available or may not function correctly and you may be obliged to manually fill in some info or preferences every time you visit the website;
- other cookies (analytics and profiling) will have no impact on the use of the website.
You can find more details on the cookies that are used in this website in the linked cookie list
Point 2.12 Cookie List – updated May 2021
WordPress – Version 5.7.1
Elementor – Version 3.1.4
Elementor Pro – Version 3.2.1
Yoast Duplicate Post – Version 4.1.2
Ele Custom Skin – Version 3.0.0
Smush – Version 3.8.4
Envira Gallery – Version 184.108.40.206
Envira Gallery CSS Addon
Envira Gallery – Defaults Addon
Envira Gallery – Slideshow Addon
The Plus Addons for Elementor Page Builder – Version 4.1.10
The Plus Addons for Elementor Page Builder Lite
Advanced Ads – Version 1.24.2
Advanced Ads Pro
Advanced Ads Responsive Ads
Advanced Custom Fields
Security and Infrastructure
Akismet Anti-Spam – Version 4.1.9
Cloudflare – Version 4.4.0
W3 Total Cache – Version 2.1.2
Woody code snippets (PHP snippets | Insert PHP)
UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore – Version 1.16.53
WP Mail SMTP
WPS Hide Login
Analytics and Performance
Google Tag Manager for WordPress – Version 1.12.3
Rank Math SEO – Version 1.0.62
Rank Math SEO PRO – Version 2.6.0
WooCommerce – Version 5.2.2
WooCommerce Multi Currency Premium
WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway
WooCommerce Stripe Gateway
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
Chapter 3 – TRADE AND RETAIL POLICY
Lampoon Publishing House
Point 3.1 Premises
The Trade and Retail Policy published herein shall govern the agreement of sale (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, the Agreement) to users of the website (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, the Purchasers or Purchaser), through electronic means, of goods (hereinafter, for the sake brevity, the Item or Goods) displayed on the website www.prototipo.store (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, the Website), owned and managed by Lampoon Publishing House SRL with headquarters in Italy, Milan, Via Bagutta 14, postal code 20121, Italian VAT No. 089.343.009.66 (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, LPH or also the Seller).
The Trade and Retail Policy published on the Website shall be viewed and acknowledged by the Purchaser prior to the purchase of an Item; by sending the purchase order, the Purchaser acknowledges having reviewed and accepted said conditions.
Moreover, Purchasers will benefit from the protection provided for in the event of entering into distance agreements pursuant to Title III, Section II, of the Italian Legislative Decree No. 206 of 6 September 2005 (Consumer Code), as well as all further statutory protections set out for Purchasers under the same Consumer Code www.codicedelconsumo.it.
The sections Shipping and Delivery, Returns and Exchange, Payment on the Website shall be considered to be an integral and substantial part of this Trade and Retail Policy. Purchaser can easily find them on the footer at prototipo.store
Point 3.2 the Agreement
In order to purchase Goods, the Purchaser shall send their purchase order and carry out payment according to the procedures described in the relevant sections.
In particular, the steps to proceed with a purchase are as follows:
- the Purchaser may have free access to the Website and view the main features of the displayed Goods, including their price, as well as the images published to illustrate the Goods themselves;
- the Purchaser can select one or more Goods which he/she intends to purchase, by including them in a virtual shopping cart. The contents of the shopping cart can always be viewed by the Purchaser prior to placing the order;
Moreover, by accessing the shopping cart, the Purchaser can find out, before buying and paying, any information related to the purchase of the Goods, including shipping charges and estimated delivery times;
- the Purchaser will file data required to complete the order will be kept in LPH database only for the period of time necessary for the execution of the order and the Purchaser will be asked to enter the same data for each new order;
- in order to complete the order, the Purchaser shall also enter the shipping address and data required for payment in the “shopping cart” section;
- the Purchaser may change the selected Goods and data entered up until the final submission of the order, which takes place by selecting the Paymentbutton.
- The Purchaser can make payment by credit card or PayPal. More in-depth information regarding payment methods is available in the Payment section of the Website.
- Once the purchase order has been received, LPH will send an order confirmation receipt to the Purchaser’s e-mail address containing a summary of the information in relation to the purchase and will proceed with the order itself. In any case, the order shall be deemed to be accepted and, consequently, the agreement shall be deemed to be concluded when the Purchaser receives the order confirmation in his/her email account.
- The Agreement will be filed in pdf format and sent using said e-mail address; it will also be stored electronically by LPH.
Point 3.3 Rights and Obligations of the Parties
- LPH will carry out the delivery of the Goods to the address provided by the Purchaser in the purchase order, using a dedicated carrier. More in-depth information regarding the shipping timeframes, costs and locations can be found in the Shipping and Delivery section of the Website.
- LPH assumes no responsibility for any errors in delivery due to inaccuracies or incompleteness when filling in the purchase order by the Purchaser, or for any damage incurred by the Goods after delivery by the carrier, or for any delivery delays caused by the carrier, weather conditions, international customs issues or by other circumstances which are beyond LPH’s control.
- In the event that one or more Goods are unavailable, LPH will notify the Customer by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address he/she provided at the time of registering on the Website. In this case, LPH will refund the Customer – by crediting the Purchaser’s payment card or account provided for purchase – for the sale price and also, where the purchase relates only to the one Item which is unavailable, the shipping costs. Subject to the Purchaser’s consent, LPH may send an Item other than the one ordered, of equivalent value.
- Where the designers decide to make changes in the production phase and/or not to manufacture one or more products, where there is a change or where the pre-ordered product is not delivered by the designer, LPH shall contact the Purchaser to ask for his/her express consent to proceed with the shipping in any case or to cancel the order and provide a refund.
- In any event, the unavailability of one or more Goods ordered shall not provide grounds for cancellation of the entire order by the Purchaser.
- At the time of delivering the Goods by the carrier responsible for their transport, the Purchaser shall check, in the presence of the carrier:
- that the packaging used to transport the Goods is undamaged and not tampered with, even only in the materials used to seal the Goods;
- that the quantity and type of Goods ordered is as indicated in the delivery note and order.
- Should the Purchaser find any irregularities or discrepancies, he/she must immediately notify the carrier upon delivery of the Goods.
- The Purchaser is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information and data he/she provides to LPH and shall undertake to promptly notify them of any changes in the previously provided data.
Point 3.4 Conformity of the Goods
- In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code, the Purchaser is entitled to withdraw from the agreement without paying penalties and without specifying their reasons, starting from the receipt of the order confirmation sent by LPH and within fourteen days from receipt of the Goods.
- Should he or she wish to exercise this right of withdrawal, the Purchaser shall send the relevant notification to LPH within said period of fourteen days from the date of delivery of the Goods.
- In the case of exercising this right of withdrawal, the Purchaser is also obliged to return the Item(s) to LPH no later than two weeks from the sending of said notification.
- More in-depth information concerning the procedure and instructions to be followed to exercise the right of withdrawal and related expenses can be found in the Returns and Exchange section of the Website.
- An essential condition to exercise the right of withdrawal will be the substantial integrity of the product being returned. It is sufficient that the Goods be returned in a normal state of preservation, being safeguarded and, where necessary, handled using normal diligence.
- In particular, the Goods must be returned:
- properly packaged in their original packaging, in perfect condition for resale (not ruined, damaged or dirtied) and with all accessories and documentation where present;
- bearing the delivery note (found in the original packaging), to allow LPH to identify the Purchaser (Order number, name, surname and address);
- without manifest signs of use, apart from those associated with the performance of a normal test of the Item.
- They should not bear any traces of prolonged use (over several minutes), exceeding the time required for a trial and shall not be in a condition that does not allow them to be resold.
- The costs of returning the Goods shall be borne by the Purchaser, as specified more clearly in the Returns and Exchange section of the Website.
- As a result of the Purchaser exercising his/her right of withdrawal in accordance with this Trade and Retail Policy, LPH shall refund the Purchaser for the same amounts paid by crediting the payment card or checking account provided for the purchase. The refund shall take place within 14 days from the date when LPH is made aware of the Purchaser’s exercise of the right of withdrawal.
- LPH reserves the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the decreased value of the returned Goods from the refund of the amounts paid by the Purchaser, giving proper notice to the Purchaser.
- Following this communication, the possibility remains for the Purchaser to regain, at his/her own expense, the products in the condition in which they were returned to the Seller.
- The right of withdrawal, however, shall not apply in relation to:
- customized Goods or Goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or change rapidly;
- Sealed electronic/IT goods, cosmetics and perfumes which have been opened by the Purchaser.
Point 3.6 Liability
LPH does not take any liability for disruptions attributable to the courier, the fact of a third party, the fault of the Purchaser or due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances or any other event that is not under the exclusive control of LPH, even when caused by malfunctions and disruptions of the Internet network, in the event that they are unable to execute the order within the time limits set forth in this Trade and Retail Policy.
LPH will also not be responsible for damages, losses and costs incurred by the Purchaser as a result of failure to execute the order for reasons not attributable to LPH, unless they depend on an omission by LPH. In this case, the Purchaser is only entitled to a full refund of the price paid and the shipping costs incurred.
LPH cannot be held responsible for the information, data and any technical inaccuracies that may be contained on the Website, if they have been communicated by third parties and have been verified by LPH according to the criteria of ordinary diligence. In particular, the information and content available on the Website are provided «AS IS» (in the state in which they are found) and LPH does not give any guarantee, either express or implicit, in relation to integrity, accuracy, timeliness , non-infringement of third-party rights, availability, reliability or completeness of the information and content, including but not limited to, information on the Items, accessories or services that appear on the Website and/or their suitability for a specific use. LPH will not be in any way responsible for the improper use of the Items and/or services by the Purchaser and/or recipient of the order, and in particular for the case of failure to comply with the instructions for the use of the Items. LPH will not be in any way responsible for any damage caused to the Purchaser or to third parties, deriving from said non-compliant use.
LPH assumes no responsibility for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties of credit cards, checks and other means of payment, upon payment of the Items purchased, if it proves to have adopted all the possible precautions based on the best technology and experience of the moment and based on ordinary diligence.
LPH declines all responsibility for direct and indirect damages, whether foreseeable or not, consequent and/or connected to the use of the Website by the Purchaser. If LPH is held responsible for a prejudice suffered by the Purchaser and attributable exclusively to the transmission of an order, this responsibility will be limited to the amount of the order actually paid by the Purchaser to LPH.
Nothing in this Trade and Retail Policy excludes or limits the responsibility of LPH towards the Purchaser and/or recipient of the order for fraud, death or personal injury caused by the negligence of LPH, violation of the applicable provisions of the Italian Consumer Code or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law. Any complaint submitted by users of the Website, including all Purchasers, against LPH must be submitted, under penalty of forfeiture, within 6 (six) months following the occurrence of the event that is the subject of the complaint.
Chapter 4 – SHIPPING POLICY
Lampoon Publishing House
Point 4.1 Domestic & international Shipping Policy
All orders are processed approximately within 2-3 business days.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Point 4.2 Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Prices in Euro
till 2.5 kilos till 5 kilos till 10 kilos
Italy 4.70 5.70 10.60
Remote Areas 4.70 8.70 10.60
Europe 16.35 23.74 30.00
United Kingdom 24.57 36.35 50.50
Switzerland 19.43 25.77 33.46
USA 21.44 31.61 52.47
Canada 21.44 31.61 52.47
Asia 28.91 42.59 70.77
Point 4.3 Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Point 4.3 Customs, Duties and Taxes
Lampoon Publishing House is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Import taxes and duties will be the responsibility of the Purchaser and will be charged to this latter, including any fee due to the courier. Unfortunately, LPH has no control over these costs as they are imposed by local customs office of the Country where the Items are sent and LPH is therefore unable to offer assistance on these processes. LPH advises the Purchaser to check the import charges applicable in any country before ordering Products to be delivered in such countries.
Point 4.5 Damages
Lampoon Publishing House is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Point 4.6 Returns Policy
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us,
email us at [email protected]
telephone or whatsApp us at +39 347 3578271
Chapter 5 – RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Lampoon Publishing House
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Point 5.1 Returns
If you have purchased an item on our website, you can exercise the right of withdrawal, i.e. decide to return the product, without the obligation of giving any reasons and without any penalty, within the term of 14 (fourteen) days from the acquisition of physical possession of the parcel containing the ordered Item or, in the case of the purchase of multiple items ordered in a single order and delivered separately, from the acquisition of physical possession of the last item purchased.
If you have purchased a service, you can still exercise the right of withdrawal within the term of 14 (fourteen) days starting from the date of receipt of the confirmation e-mail of your order, provided that the supply of this service has not yet been completed. Any Gift Card, where available, is considered a service
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase and must be returned to LPH, without undue delay and in any case within 14 (fourteen days) from the date you informed LPH of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
The product must be returned to LPH in their substantial integrity, with their original packaging, accessories, labels, instructions for use and anything else they have been supplied with, by post to the following address: Lampoon Publishing House, Via Bagutta 14, 20121, Milano, Italy
LPH only accepts packages or registered letters that are correctly addressed.
Point 5.2 Refunds
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Point 5.3 Shipping
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Point 5.4 Exception
You may not exercise the right of withdrawal in the cases provided for by Article 59 of the Italian Consumer Code, including:
In case of purchase of clearly personalized goods;
In the case of purchase of sealed goods that cannot be returned for hygienic reasons, such as cosmetics, or for health protection reasons, which have been opened after delivery.
Point 5.5 How To Exercise The Right Of Withdrawal
If you want to exercise the right of withdrawal in relation to the purchase of products that are not included in the above exclusions, you must inform LPH of your intention to withdraw from the contract, by sending a notice by registered letter with advice of delivery to the following address: Lampoon Publishing House, Via Bagutta 14, 20121, Milano, Italy. In such respect, you can use the withdrawal form provided for in Annex I part B of the Consumer Code, with the following content:
Recipient: Lampoon Publishing House S.r.l., Via Bagutta 14, 20121, Milano, Italy
Text: With this letter, the undersigned __________ notifies the withdrawal from the purchase contract of the following goods: [insert a description of the products purchased, it’s MANDATORY to indicate the order number], ordered on the _________ (or received on the __________) and requests:
the reimbursement of the amount paid for the returned products, by crediting the related amount through the payment method used;
Ref: Name, Surname, Customer Address
Client’s signature (only if the form is notified in paper version)
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us,
email us at [email protected]
telephone or whatsApp us at +39 347 3578271
Chapter 6 – PAYMENT POLICY
Lampoon Publishing House
For purchases made by the Purchaser via LampoonMagazine.com/Prototipo, they can be made:
Point 6.1 Using a Paypal account
by choosing payment via Paypal, the purchaser will be automatically redirected to his or her Paypal account. Once payment via Paypal has been validated, the purchaser will be redirected to the page confirming the order on the website.
Point 6.2 using a Credit Card
Visa, Mastercard and American Express cards are accepted,
In this case, the purchaser’s bank card is debited.
Chapter 7 – CONCLUSION
Lampoon Publishing House
Point 7.1 Miscellaneous
- LPH reserves the right to modify, at any time, the present Legal Sheet.
- The legal conditions applicable to the sale of each Item will be those published on the Website on the date of the order of the Item itself. The Purchaser, therefore, must read and agree to the Trade and Retail Policy before making any purchase.
- Should any provision of this Legal Sheet be deemed void or invalid, the present Trade and Retail Policy shall, in any case, remain valid and effective in the remaining parts.
- LPH’s mere tolerance or failure to dispute any non-compliance by the User and or Purchaser with the information contained in the Legal Sheet shall not be interpreted as tacit acceptance of such non-fulfilment, nor as a desire to waive the provisions agreed between the parties.
Point 7.2 Communications
For any communication and/or request for assistance and/or complaints relating to the Goods purchased, the Purchaser may contact LPH at the email address [email protected] or at the phone number +39 347 3578271
Point 7.3 Applicable Law and Settlement of Dispute
This entire Legal Sheet and all the Policies presented in this form are governed by the Italian Laws, without prejudice to any more favorable consumer protection rules provided by the laws of residence of the Purchaser.
Any dispute related to the existence, interpretation and/or termination of this Legal Sheet shall be referred to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the place where the Purchaser’s domicile or residence is located, if in the Italian territory, otherwise the Court of Milan or the Court of residence or domicile of the Purchaser.
The Purchaser also has the possibility to resolve disputes, without recourse to the Court, through the online dispute resolution platform available at the link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.